2030 in Focus: Getting the Next Decade Right on Net-Zero
8:30 AM – 6:00 PM EST // 14:30 AM - 12:00 AM CET
At their second annual conference on climate change, co-hosts, the Canadian Climate Institute and the Net-Zero Advisory Body, will focus on the challenges and opportunities of net zero from a national and international perspective. A reception will follow the full-day conference.
The hybrid conference will feature keynote speakers, moderated panels, and networking opportunities with national and international climate change policy experts, as well as political, business, and Indigenous leaders.
The full agenda is being finalized, but some of the confirmed speakers include:
- The Honourable Steven Guilbeault, Minister of Environment and Climate Change
- Susannah Goshko, U.K. High Commissioner to Canada
- Chris Stark, Chief Executive of the U.K. Climate Change Committee
- Andrew Light, Assistant Secretary of Energy for International Affairs, U.S. Department of Energy
- Brad Archer, Chief Executive Officer, Australian Climate Change Authority
- Phil MacDonald, Chief Operating Officer, Ember
For more details please see the conference webpage.
If you have any questions, please email infoclimateinstitute [dot] ca